- Agence de trek au Sikkim en Himalaya Indien
- Trekking au Sikkim en Himalaya Indien
- Trek au Sikkim en Himalaya Indien
7 good reasons to travel to Sikkim in 2016-2017 for tours and treks in the Eastern Himalayas
- A pristine region of India still relatively unknown and unspoiled, where a special permit will be required to go in many areas such as northern Sikkim.
- The warm hospitality of the friendly people who are proud of their region that has retained its authenticity and culture.
- The rich flora and fauna with lush landscapes, habited by Red Pandas living in the Eastern Himalayan terrain.
- A ubiquitous Buddhist culture and the opportunity to visit many colorful monasteries.
- Spectacular trekking in the Indian Himalayas like Yuksom to Dzongri. You will trek in the lapse of the mighty Kanchenjunga and to the high altitude lakes.
- The opportunity to enjoy a hot cup of Darjeeling tea while you watch the mist covering around the lush tea gardens.
- Hearty and comforting local dishes in the cold weather, directly from Tibetan cuisine and also the spicy Indian dishes.
Trekking in Sikkim and places to visit
Sikkim is one of the jewels in the crown of the Himalayan range, an ancient kingdom of the Oriental Himalayas that is situated on India’s border with Nepal, Tibet and Bhutan.
Trails for Trekking in Sikkim Himalayas
Trekking in Sikkim is something that every traveler should experience. Dominated by Mount Kangchenjunga, the third highest peak in the world, deep valleys, criss-crossed terraces abundant with lush vegetation where rhododendrons mingle with wild orchids, Sikkim is a mesmerizing destination. Nestled among snow-clad peaks and where the memory of Alexandra David Neel lives on, Sikkim tours and treks can uplift the soul and urge spiritual transcendence.
Though there is a large Hindu population in the region, it is Buddhism that has bestowed the most magnificent of its architectural structures like the Rumtek and Pemayangtse monasteries.
Our suggestions for tailor-made tours to Sikkim
Sikkim | 8 days
Sikkim | 15 days