- agence de voyage inde du sud
- agence locale inde du sud
- partir en inde du sud
7 reasons to plan your trip to Goa in 2016-2017
- Goa is all about beaches. With 36 beaches in total and 3702 square kilometer of sea shore this travel destination in South India is waiting for you with its sun kissed beaches.
- A perfect destination to get sun tan. Your winter holidays to India must have Goa as a destination to load up some vitamin D that really goes well with a drink on a beach.
- Adore some of the finest Portuguese architecture when you travel to Goa. A unique mix of Portuguese and Goan styles houses at villages will take your breath away.
- When you take the roads, you will realize that there is lot more than beaches in Goa. Cascading Rivers, coconut palms, beautiful waterfalls to lush green forest Goa has everything to let others admire her beauty.
- Unleash the adventurer inside you in Goa. Go for a hike in the jungle or opt for the water sports that you will find in every beaches.
- The Goan cuisine will leave you asking for more. Tiger prawns, lobster, fresh steaks, vindaloo, sorpotel and xakuti will surely pamper your taste buds.
- What better place than Goa for parties. With the popularity of this place among the hippies back in 60’s and 70’s, Goan parties have been hit since 4 decades.
Goa tours and holidays
Holidays to Goa… just that word is enough is conjure up visions of idyllic beaches, night long beach parties, lazy hammocks and delicious prawn curries. Goa is unarguably the party destination of India. Every New Year’s Eve, thousands and thousands of travelers flock to this small state to savor the beauty and energy that Goa offers. But Goa tour is not just about the parties. The Portuguese architecture, Christian culture, smiling locals, beautiful churches and lush landscapes make it a natural haven.
What to expect during your Goa Trip
Apart from the umpteen beaches in Goa, which vary from crowded to pristine, tourist attractions in Goa include the UNESCO World Heritage site Bom Jesus Basilica and many forts in Aguada, Chapora, Corjuem, etc. The Goa trip experience will surely leave a traveler tired but eager for more!
Our suggestions for tailor-made tours to Goa
Goa | 8 days
South India | 24 days
South India | 13 days