- agence de voyage inde du sud
- agence locale inde du sud
- partir en inde du sud
7 Reasons to plan a trip to Karnataka in 2016-2017
- Dosa, idli, sambar, uttapam, coconut chutney... The cuisine of South India does not revolve only around the rice and Karnataka will give you a tasty demonstration.
- Pay a visit to the breathtaking Mysore palace known for its spacious halls, paintings and architectural ornamentation.
- With rich diversity of flora and fauna Karnataka wildlife tour is mesmerizing. From Nagarhole National park to Dandeli wildlife sanctuary discover the wilderness of Karnataka.
- Discover the remains of one of the richest and largest city of the world from the past. The ruins of Hampi which is dotted over kilometers of rice fields and large rocks are beautiful and intriguing.
- A region which is not a conventional circuit when someone think of trip to South India. Still it is a home to countless hidden treasures reflecting a rich and eventful past.
- Visit Gokarna, a temple town known for its beautiful beaches is a less commercialized version of Goa which is situated a little further towards North.
- The freshness and beauty of the mountainous areas such as Kodagu (Coorg) invite you to hike along the waterfalls and lush coffee plantations. Here you can also find the second largest Tibetan refugee settlement in India at Bylakuppe.
Holidays to Karnataka
Karnataka has been the throne of some of the most powerful empires of medieval and ancient India. Its strong heritage and history have made it one of the most culturally ahead regions in the country. The state’s contributions to Carnatic and Hindustani classical music forms are exemplary. This is what Karnataka tour is all about – bountiful heritage, deep rooted culture and scenic landscapes.
Tours and Holidays in Karnataka
The state is a concoction of tourist attractions such as sculptured temples, modern cities, pristine beaches, picturesque hill resorts and bountiful forests. The state is abundant with five national parks and more than 20 wildlife sanctuaries, the most notable being the Bannerghatta National Park and Bandipur National Park. The ruin of the Vijayanagara Empire in Hampi is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the cave temples in Badami are exquisite works of art. Mysore is the cultural center of the state, while the capital of Bangalore is a cosmopolitan behemoth and the IT hub. Tours and holidays to Karnataka offers lesser known but wondrous sites such as the temples of Belur and Halebidu and the hill station of Kemmanagundi. The state also offers beach holiday destinations including Murudeshwara, Malpe, Gokarna and Karwar.
Our suggestions for tailor-made tours to Karnataka
South India | 24 days
South India | 13 days
Tamil Nadu | 8 days
> An opulent tour on one of the most luxurious trains traversing South India, The Golden Chariot
> Travel through the finest destinations in South India on the wheels of luxury
> Experience culture, religion, heritage, and natural beauty in the jewels of Southern India