- Voyage au Sri Lanka
- Trek au Sri Lanka
- Circuit Sri Lanka
7 good reasons to travel to Sri Lanka
- The tropical climate promises an amusing holidays under the sun. From one end of the island to the other, the temperatures are always pleasant: between the warmth and refreshing spells of rain.
- Sri Lanka is a paradise for nature lovers. Explore the country on foot, wander through the tea plantations situated in the highlands and go for a hike to the off the beaten tracks.
- The hospitality, the curiosity and the smiles of Sri Lankans make your Sri Lanka tour a magical encounter.
- You will not leave Sri Lanka without falling under the spell of its beautiful beaches. The possibilities for diving and snorkeling holidays are multiple.
- The different temples testify the extremely rich religious history. Discover the churches, mosques, Hindu temples and colorful stupas and other Buddhist stupas.
- Wildlife and the lush green vegetation will surround you throughout your journey. The experience of a jeep safari in Sri Lanka at dawn in the national parks is unforgettable.
- Travel to Sri Lanka to explore its remarkable heritage. Even though it is a very small island still they have eight sites that are listed under the UNESCO World Heritage sites.
Sri Lanka Tailor made Tours
Shanti Travel: Local Travel Agency based in Colombo, Sri Lanka
You want to travel to Sri Lanka? We are a local travel agency based in Colombo specialized in creating unique tours and tailor made trips to Sri lanka. Our tours are designed to meet all your expectations! In our Colombo office, we have around 30 employees who are organizing and crafting authentic customized Sri Lanka for over 5 years.
What can be done in 2 weeks Sri Lanka Holidays?
Traveling to Sri Lanka can conjure up the magical images of tea plantations, elephants, cinnamon, tropical monsoons and golden beaches. The emerald island, also deservedly known as ‘The Pearl of the Indian Ocean’, is only made better by the unmatched hospitality of the islanders.
This charming tear drop shaped island in the heart of the Indian Ocean has been given numerous names, reflecting the myriad civilizations, cultures, religions and travelers that have crossed her shores - Ceylon, Lanka, Taprobane and Serendib.
Between the places testifying an incomparable cultural wealth (Sigiriya, Pollonaruwa, Galle, Kandy, Anuradhapura) the resplendent beaches Trincomalle, Tangalle, Unawatuna, Mirissa, Hikkaduwa, the cascades, the tea plantations (Nuwara Eliya), national parks (Yala, Udawalawe, Horton Lime pits, Adams’ Peak), and Sri Lankan Buddhism, you will find in Sri Lanka all the ingredients for perfect holidays!
Along with your visit to Sri Lanka, your specialist trip advisor can organize your trip or honeymoon with an extension of a few more days to Maldives, another spectacular island only an hour’s flight from Colombo.
Our tailor made holidays to Sri Lanka are authentic and enriching. Our highly personalized trips can include a dedicated travel guide. Take a look at some of our itineraries below.
Our suggestions for tailor-made tours to Sri Lanka & Maldives
Sri Lanka & Maldives | 10 days
Sri Lanka & Maldives | 8 days
Sri Lanka & Maldives | 14 days
Sri Lanka & Maldives | 11 days
Sri Lanka & Maldives | 14 days
Sri Lanka & Maldives | 15 days