- Agence de trek en Uttarakhand Garhwal en Himalaya Indien
- Agence locale en Uttarakhand Garhwal en Himalaya Indien
- Circuit en Uttarakhand Garhwal en Himalaya Indien
- Trekking en Uttarakhand Garhwal en Himalaya Indien
- Trek en Uttarakhand Garhwal en Himalaya Indien
- Voyage en Uttarakhand Garhwal en Himalaya Indien
7 good reasons to travel to Uttarakhand for treks in 2016-2017
- An immersion into the cradle of Hinduism while you trek in sacred Gangotri glacier in the Indian Himalayas.
- The privilege of exploring the Valley of Flowers, the vast floral landscape which changes its color according to the season and classified as World Heritage by UNESCO.
- Religious ceremonies in Haridwar where pilgrims come to immerse themselves in the fresh waters of the Ganges and commune in the evening for the Ganga aarti.
- Experience the outdoor sports and the spiritual atmosphere of Rishikesh which is known as the Yoga capital of the world.
- Discover the wilderness of the Jim Corbett National Park with your family. A mythical place where you will find Tigers, elephants, sambar and many other more or lesser known species.
- A destination that you can visit even when the rest of India is under the grip of very high temperatures during May, June and July.
- The scenic beauty of the Indian Himalayas, glacial lakes and valleys of rice fields will make your trip a perpetual postcard.
Your trip to Uttarakhand and Trekking in Garhwal Himalayas
Considered as the residence of the Gods by the Hindus, Uttarakhand is one of the holiest regions of India. Here, just next to Tibet, the holiest river Ganges takes its source, at the bottom of prestigious peaks, amongst the highest of the world: Shivling, Bhagirathi, Satopanth, Kedardome.
Where to go in Uttarakhand for trekking in Garhwal Himalayas?
The region shelters hundreds of Hindu sanctuaries spread out in these rough and rugged mountains and where green valleys washed by the monsoon are succeeded by spurs with snow-clad rocky peaks. These sanctuaries draw many pilgrims and sadhus who sometimes walk from one location to the other for weeks and weeks.
The journey in Uttarakhand is a perfect introduction to spiritual India.
Our suggestions for tailor-made tours to Uttarakhand-Garhwal
Uttarakhand-Garhwal | 14 days