- agence de voyage inde du sud
- agence locale inde du sud
- partir en inde du sud
7 reasons to travel to Andaman Islands in 2016-2017
- Splendid beaches such as Havelock where fine sand and crystal clear waters awaits you for some relaxing moments.
- A popular destination for scuba diving and snorkeling: discover the wonderful wildlife and even dive with an elephant on your trip to India!
- You will feel like traveling in Southeast Asia even though you have come for South India Tour.
- Fresh fruit juice, featsing on seafood and fishing in the sea. It will be an epic beach holidays in Andaman Islands.
- Visit historical places like Cellular Jail in Port Blair where freedom fighters were detained by British East India Company who fought for the independence of India.
- Falling asleep with the sound of waves between jungle and beach.
- Many activities to keep you busy duting your trip: visit the mangrove by canoe, cycling, surfing at Little Andaman, and fishing with professional local, getaways on two wheels to the remotest villages...
Andaman Island Tour
The Andaman & Nicobar archipelago is located in the Bay of Bengal off the coast of India near Burma. Considered to have some of the most magnificent beaches and coral reefs in the Indian Territory, Andaman is a haven for beach lovers, scuba divers and surfers. A honeymoon in the Andaman Islands can be a spectacular experience, with its sun kissed beaches, privacy and gorgeous sunsets.
Holidays to the Andamans can take a traveler across superb beaches, resplendent coral reefs and an underwater world of exceeding diversity. The best trip in Andaman has to include diving as it can take you on a magical journey of colors, diversity, and bountiful life. Some key tourist attractions include the Cellular jail situated in Port Blair, Gandhi Park, Cinque Island and Havelock Island.
Our suggestions for tailor-made tours to Andaman
Andaman | 11 days
> The discovery of an archipelago of incredible and preserved beauty
> Varied and attractive divings - certainly one of the best spots in the Indian Ocean
> Breath-taking beaches ideal for a romantic holiday
> Forests & mangrove swamps with luxuriant vegetation