- sri lanka
- sri lanka
Expert Travel Designer
In India & Asia
Based locally in Asia, Shanti Travel creates tailor made trips to India, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Nepal, Bhutan, Indonesia, Burma and Tibet. Check out our suggestions for travel in Asia, choose an itinerary of your choice, or just let us know what you desire. We will customize your holiday and promise you a unique & authentic experience.
At Shanti Travel, the curiosity towards other cultures and the desire to discover hidden gems are insatiable. We want to share our passion with those who think that travelling can be an eye-opening experience.
Local Travel Agency based in Asia
- Shanti Travel is headquartered in New Delhi and has offices in India, Nepal, Sri Lanka & Indonesia.
- Shanti Travel is an expert in designing & organizing tailor made trips to India, Nepal, Bhutan, Tibet, Burma, Sri Lanka, Maldives & Indonesia.
- Shanti Travel is 20-30% cheaper than traditional tour operators owing to our local presence and the absence of intermediary agencies.
- With 9 years of local experience and over 80 employees under its belt, Shanti Travel has made over 25,000 people travel in Asia. In 2012-13 alone, the company earned a turnover of over €7 million.
- You will be assigned a dedicated travel designer who will assist you in creating your itinerary. She/he will also be available 24/7 via phone or email during your trip till you are on the flight back home.
- Our team of travel designers, hailing from Europe, North America and Asia, specialize in their specific destinations and are passionate travelers themselves.
- According to customer feedback, about 96% of Shanti Travel’s guests were satisfied with their travel experiences.
ALICE - INDIAN HIMALAYAS EXPERT
I grew up in Normandy before giving free rein to my travel dreams! After South America I left for India. While I was traveling in and around North India, I visited the Himalayas in Nepal, Bhutan and finally, my favorite Ladakh!
I discovered the pleasure of walking in the mountains, the beauty of snow clad peaks, and not to mention the wealth of the Ladakhi culture that still fascinates me.
The ideal season to visit Ladakh is from June to September. We organize tailored treks, trekking groups and cultural trips.
My favorites: the trek from the Indus to Changtang owing to the beauty and diversity of landscapes and the Matho monastery not far from Leh. Treks & Tours in the Indian Himalayas!